Réfèrence: A30459B; A30495
Designed to protect staff from physical attacks, PW2 solutions also enable communication without intercom. With certified resistance against vandalism, these paypoint windows can be fitted indoors as well as outdoors, facing outward on concrete, plasterboard or aluminium facades.
PW2 models are equipped with transfer trays allowing for safer cash exchanges from non-secure to secure areas,
- 10mm-thick laminated glass (PSA) with certified resistance to projectiles as per EN356.
- Stainless steel frame.
- Steel plinth with grey lacquered finish.
- Wooden tablet with oak finish.
- Sliding tray with 57mm depth
- Bulletproof models:
- Bulletproof laminated glass as per EN1063 (BR4NS grade)
- Armour-plated frame and cabinet
Dimensions: cf. Product datasheet
Installation: indoors or outdoors on facade
Certified resistance: vandalism
PW2 paypoint windows can be fitted:
- On solid infills
- On concrete walls
- On plasterboard or aluminium facades
Delivered with the steel frame assembled on the wooden tablet and tray.
- Public administrations
- Reception desks
thumb_up The strong points
- Protection against vandalism, physical and ballistic attacks (depending on models)
- No need for intercom
- Quick and easy to install
- Very low maintenance