Réfèrence: Model ref.: A74023
Parabal models enable verbal communication without intercom while protecting your staff from pathogens as well as physical and ballistic attacks up to grade FB3 as per EN1522. They can be fitted indoors as well as facing outdoors on a glazed or solid façade.
Equipped with our exclusive Tymbrane® vibrating membrane amplifying sounds to deliver optimal transparency, this solution is compatible with all sliding trays, transfer trays and bulk transfer units of the Hygiaphone range to allow for secure exchanges between non-secure and secure areas.
- Air-tight Tymbrane® membrane against pathogens and cold drafts.
- Aluminium profiled frame with anodized brushed silver finish
- 2 glazed panels: 1 bulletproof panel (BR4S/SG1S grade)+1 panel with certified resistance to projectiles as per EN356 (P2A grade).
- Delivered fully assembled with fixing screws
- Overall dimensions (mm): 418x388x132 (heightxlengthxdepth)
Installation: indoors or outdoors on facade
Certified resistance: glass panel with ballistic resistance as per EN1522 (FB3 grade)
Parabal models can be fitted:
- Solid infill façades and doors
- On concrete walls (anchorage points are not pre-perforated)
- On mixed facades (concrete+aluminium/steel frames)
Parabal windows are compatible with the Sebal PM2 bulk transfer unit fitted with BR4 glazing against vandalism. However, the resulting facade will not provide certified ballistic resistance.
- Detention centres
- Public administrations
- Reception desks
thumb_up The strong points
- Perfect acoustics
- Protection against health, physical and ballistic risks
- Shuts out cold drafts
- No need for intercom
- Quick and easy to install
- Very low maintenance