Duetto with transfer flap
Designed to protect staff from pathogens and physical attacks, DUETTO solutions offer optimal sound transparency via their exclusive Tymbrane® vibrating membrane. A transfer flap enables secure and easy transfer of small-size items.
- Air-tight Tymbrane® membrane against pathogens and cold drafts.
- Cast aluminium frame with grey finish (RAL AXO 400, equiv. to rough texture RAL 7042) .
- 2 glass panels (1 curved, 1 straight) with certified resistance to projectiles as per EN356 (P2A grade).
- Plexiglass shutter opening by hand (“Closed” label provided)
- Overall dimensions (mm): 578x360x90 (HeightxLengthxDepth)
Delivered fully assembled with fixing screws (kit ref. A74025)
Installation: indoors or outdoors on facade
Certified resistance: vandalism
Positioning: Duettos with transfer flaps can be fitted :
- On glazed façades (8, 10 or 12mm-thick glass panels or max. 12mm-thick solid infills)
- On doors (max. 12mm thickness with glass panels or solid infills)
For solid walls, a specific anchoring kit is required (kit ref. A74172)
- Public administrations
thumb_up The strong points
- Perfect acoustics
- Shuts out cold drafts
- Protection against health, vandalism and physical attack risks
- No need for intercom
- Quick and easy to install
- Very low maintenance