Réfèrence: A30458A; A30494
Designed to protect staff from physical attacks, PW1 solutions also enable communication without intercom. With certified resistance against vandalism, these paypoint windows can be fitted indoors as well as outdoors, facing outward on concrete, plasterboard or aluminium facades.
Built as one-piece units and equipped with sliding trays allowing for safer transfers from non-secure to secure areas, PW1 trays offer extra depth.
- 10mm-thick laminated glass (PSA) with certified resistance to projectiles as per EN356.
- Stainless steel frame.
- Steel plinth with grey lacquered finish.
- Wooden tablet with oak finish.
- Sliding tray with sliding plexiglass lid (110mm depth, locking latch)
- Bulletproof models:
- Bulletproof laminated glass as per EN1063 (BR4NS grade)
- Armour-plated frame and cabinet
Dimensions: see Product datasheet
Installation: indoors or outdoors on facade
Certified resistance: vandalism and/or bullets
PW1 paypoint windows can be fitted:
- On facades with solid infills
- On concrete walls
- On plasterboard or aluminium facades
Delivered with the steel frame assembled on the wooden tablet and tray.
- Public administrations
- Reception desks
thumb_up The strong points
- Protection against vandalism, physical and ballistic attacks (depending on models)
- No need for intercom
- Quick and easy to install
- Very low maintenance