Réfèrence: A74055C: PMS IDF (perforated) | A74123B PMS IDF (unperforated) | A74147A PMS IDF V2
PMS IDF allows for secure transfer of cash or small documents from non-secure to secure areas. This solution is designed to protect staff from physical attacks. Its perforated version can also integrate a validator (SAGEM PP15 display screen).
- Aluminium frame with brushed silver finish
- Black textured sliding tray with unlocking push-button
- Steel cabinet +stainless steel fixings
- Dimensions: cf. Product datasheet
Perforated version designed to integrate a SAGEM PP15 validator.
Integration space: 45x142mm
Certified resistance: vandalism
Compatibility with other Fichet products:
Fichet aluminium security doors and partitions
Can be supplemented with a paypoint window
Manually-operated sliding tray. This tray automatically becomes locked in the final position on both sides.
A push-button must be pressed to unlock it.
This sliding tray can be fitted:
Embedded into desks or security counters.
Other models in the sliding tray range:
- Sepac P52 and P140 (resistance to vandalism)
- Models 20 (ballistic resistance grade FB4) Cabinets with 100/200/400mm depth
- Model 30 (resistance to vandalism, ballistic resistance grades FB4/ FB6)
- Currency exchange offices
- Public administrations
- Fairgrounds/leisure centres
- Reception desks
thumb_up The strong points
- Automatic locking of trays
- Validator integration
- Small footprint
- Quick and easy to install