Embedded in the counter, Sepac P140 sliding trays allow for secure transfer of cash or documents from non-secure to secure areas. Designed to accept bulkier items, they offer protection against vandalism while some versions also guarantee certified ballistic resistance up to grade FB4 as per EN1522.
Sepac P140 enjoys a larger cabinet with greater depth for transferring bulkier packets.
- Aluminium sliding tray with anodized brushed silver finish (RAL 9006)
- Black skinplate (tray bottom)
- Locking handle
- Fixed lower cabinet (steel+stainless steel fixings) allowing for transfers of small-size items (P140) with max. dimensions of 140x357x230mm.
- Overall dimensions (mm): 200x427x633 (height/length/depth)
Delivered fully assembled with fixing screws
Certified resistance: vandalism
Compatibility with other Fichet products:
- Fichet aluminium security doors and partitions
- UniSas EV
- Paypoint windows
Manually-operated sliding tray. Manual locking on the open/closed position.
Unlocking by hand pressure on the ball-shaped handle.
This sliding tray can be fitted:
- Embedded into desks or security counters.
- Surface- or flush-mounted. Mounting borders: 3mm thickness.
Other models in the sliding tray range:
- PMS IDF (resistance to vandalism)
- Model 20 (FB4 grade ballistic resistance) with 100, 200 or 400-mm deep cabinets
- Model 30 (FB4 grade ballistic resistance)
- Currency exchange offices
- Motorway tolls
thumb_up The strong points
- Automatic locking of trays
- Allows for packet transfers (P140)
- Small footprint
- Quick and easy to install