Embedded in the counter, Sepac P52 sliding trays allow for secure transfer of cash or documents from non-secure to secure areas. They offer protection against vandalism while some versions also guarantee certified ballistic resistance up to grade FB4 as per EN1522.
- Aluminium sliding tray with anodized brushed silver finish (RAL 9006)
- Black skinplate (tray bottom)
- Locking handle
- Fixed lower cabinet (steel+stainless steel fixings) allowing for transfers of small-size items (P52)
- Overall dimensions (mm): 55x427x633 (height/length/depth)
Delivered fully assembled with fixing screws
Certified resistance: vandalism
Compatibility with other Fichet products:
- Fichet aluminium security doors and partitions
- UniSas EV
- Paypoint windows
- Manually-operated sliding tray. Manual locking on the open/closed position.
- Unlocking by hand pressure on the ball-shaped handle.
This sliding tray can be fitted:
- Embedded into desks or security counters.
- Surface- or flush-mounted. Mounting borders: 3mm thickness.
Other models in the sliding tray range:
- PMS IDF (resistance to vandalism)
- Model 20 (FB4 grade ballistic resistance) with 100, 200 or 400-mm deep cabinets
- Model 30 (FB4 grade ballistic resistance)
- Currency exchange offices
- Motorway tolls
thumb_up The strong points
- Automatic locking of trays
- Allows for packet transfers (P140)
- Small footprint
- Quick and easy to install