Rotapac ½ Gedeon (grey finish / RAL 7035)
Réfèrence: Model ref.: A74188
This rotating model enables large packet transfers to secure areas; it can be fitted facing outwards on facades as long as weather protection is provided. Designed to protect staff against armed attacks, it offers certified ballistic resistance (BR4 grade) as per EN1063. As an option, it can be equipped with a wall sealing frame or a TDF frame (with intercom and spyhole).
- Steel rotor and cabinet with grey lacquered finish
- Full-height bulletproof glazing (BR4 grade)
- RAL 1015 finish as an option
- Dimensions : cf. Product datasheet
Installation: indoors or outdoors
Certified resistance: bulletproof glazing (BR4 grade) as per EN1063.
- Delivered fully assembled (without fixings)
- Integrated intercom drawer (TDF frame option required)
- A74188:: 1/2 Gedeon without spyhole
- A74005: 1/2 Gedeon with spyhole
- A74178: 1/2 Gedeon without spyhole +wall sealing tubular frame
- A74190: 1/2 Gedeon with spyhole +TDF frame without intercom
- A74192: 1/2 Gedeon with spyhole +TDF frame with intercom
Manual opening/closure with latch.
Vertical axis rotation (stepping on a pedal unlocks the mechanism and allows for manual rotation of the cylinder).
Indoors or outdoors on facade (flush mounting, locked front)
This bulk transfer unit can be fitted:
- Embedded into concrete walls (with or without sealing frame)
- On glazed facades
- Aluminium frame Fichet
- Petrol Stations
thumb_up The strong points
- Allows for transfer of bulkier items
- Staff protection against physical attacks and bullets
- Low maintenance