Model 12 FB7
Model 12 FB7 transfer trays can be installed in combination with paypoint windows fitted on glazed facades. They allow for the exchange of cash, banknotes, tickets or small-size documents from non-secure to secure areas. Offering protection against vandalism as well as certified ballistic resistance (FB7 grade) as per EN 1522, they can also be surface-mounted on reception desks.
- Stainless steel assembly on top of black steel cabinet. Fixed inside tray with black brown finish (RAL 8022).
- Can be embedded in Fichet security doors, partitions or airlocks.
- Overall dimensions (mm): 82x412x360 (height/length/depth)
Certified resistance: ballistic resistance (FB7 grade) as per EN 1522
Compatibility with other Fichet products:
- Aluminium security doors and partitions
- UniSas EV
- This transfer tray can be supplemented with paypoint windows
- Currency exchange offices
- Public administrations
- Reception desks
thumb_up The strong points
- Elegant design
- Quick and easy installation