Model 63 FB6 with or without intercom
Réfèrence: A30429 | A30437 | A30431 | A30432
Using secure sliding drawers, Model 63 front opening counters allow for the transfer of cash (Model 63) or bulkier items (Model 63H) from non-secure to secure areas within high-risk environments (glazing with FB6 certified ballistic resistance). These models also provided certified fire resistance for up to 90 minutes.
- Stainless steel drawer with steel cash compartments (black lacquered finish)
- Steel cabinet with black lacquered finish. Sound vents are closed and protected for models delivered without intercom (Models 63 and 63H).
- Transparent toughened plexiglass lid allowing contents visibility for operators (documents may still be deposited when closed).
- Model 63 without intercom: A30429
- Model 63 with intercom: A30437
- Model 63 H without intercom: A30431
- Model 63 H with intercom: A30432
- Dimensions: cf.Product datasheet
Installation: indoors or outdoors on facade
Certified resistance: ballistic resistance (FB6 grade) as per EN 1522
- Optional fire resistance:
- – Model 63 CF90 or Model 63.01 CF 90
Manual opening of drawers with ball-shaped handle. Automatic locking on closed position (drawers cannot reopened unless the toughened plexiglass lid is closed). Drawers also become locked when max. extension is reached (only operators can unlock them by using the handle).
This front opening counter can be fitted on:
- Concrete walls with 140mm standard max. thickness
- Steel walls with tubular structure (modular security enclosures)
- Fichet aluminium security partitions
No maintenance or lubrication required.
- Motorway tolls
- Petrol Stations
thumb_up The strong points
- Elegant design
- Protection of staff and valuables
- Shuts out cold drafts
- FB6 certification
Optional: Induction system for the hearing impaired: Contact us