Model 50 with or without intercom
Réfèrence: A30427 | A30428
Front opening counters are mostly used for outdoors installations with weather protection (checkpoints, entrance stations, reception desks, etc.). Model 50 counters are designed to allow for secure transfer of small to medium-size documents and packets while providing resistance against vandalism. Depending on models, they can also be equipped with full duplex intercom systems to enable verbal exchanges while your staff remains protected from physical attacks as well as cold drafts and dust intrusions.
Using secure sliding drawers, Model 50 front opening counters allow for the transfer of cash, ID papers and other small documents from non-secure to secure areas.
- Stainless steel drawer with steel cash compartments (black lacquered finish) and stainless steel protective shutter.
- Steel cabinet (black lacquered finish) with pre-perforated cable holes and intercom anchorage point.
- Model without band or intercom: A30427
- Model with band and intercom: A30428
- Dimensions: cf.Product datasheet
Installation: indoors or outdoors on facades (Model A30427 only indoors)
Certified resistance: vandalism
Manually operated drawer (ball-shaped handle). Automatic locking on closed position
- Drive-in restaurants
- Motorway tolls
- Petrol Stations
thumb_up The strong points
- Elegant design
- Protection of staff and valuables
- Shuts out cold drafts
- Quick and easy installation
Optional : Induction system for the hearing impaired: Contact us