Duo 3 AMM for the hearing impaired
Réfèrence: Model refs.: A30419 | A30420
AMM models for the hearing impaired are similar to DUO 03 models but with an audio induction loop on its controller PCB. An induction frame with pictogram display is also available to allow visitors with compatible hearing aid to use the “T” function (telephone) to hold amplified conversation with reception desk operators.
- Microphone and speaker
- Call button (optional)
- Relay (e.g. strike plate command)
Central unit. The main component of the intercom system.
- Battery unit (RJ12)
- Secure-side peripherals (RJ45)
- Microphone headset (optional), non-secure side (RJ45)
- Non-secure side peripherals (RJ45)
Individual volume adjustments:
- Secure side/non-secure side
- Microphone sensitivity (non-secure side)
- Microphone (secure side)
- Digital bell
- Flexible stem microphone (36cm)
- Integrated speaker
- On/off button
- Volume button
- Operating LEDs
- Position buttons (2/3/4) for additional positions (non-secure side)
- Strike plate command button
Non-secure side speaker. 5W/8, front with anodized aluminium finish, box with aluminium paint finish (RAL 9006) or black plastic, 5m cable.
Non-secure side omnidirectional microphone, flush-mounted on its anti-vandalism stainless steel shell, 3.5m cable.
BME induction frame for the hearing impaired.
12V battery unit
- Motorway tolls
- Petrol Stations
thumb_up The strong points
- Full duplex intercom for natural verbal exchanges
- Temporary volume boost (dubbing)
- Automatic microphone shutdown on both sides when speaking stops
- Individual microphone sensitivity adjustment on both sides
- Improved background noise protection from symmetric audio inputs/outputs.